Re: Blindfold cubing

  • d_funny007
    Message 1 of 88 , Aug 31, 2003
      Thanks a lot Jaap. It's not linked on his main page though, but I
      suppose I could of browsed the directory to see it.... duh. I feel a
      bit stupid.

      -Doug

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, _jaap <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- "James Potter" <theboywholived81@h...> wrote:
      > > I once found a PDF file somewhere on the net, with a very good
      > > description of Richard Carr's blindfold method. But now I can't
      > find
      > > it anywhere. If it's still on my computer, I'll upload it to
      this
      > > group, but I don't know.
      >
      > It is on the links page of this group, though you have to replace
      > ssie with ws, or go to Jessica's page and follow the links there.
      > Here is the direct link anyway:
      >
      > http://www.ws.binghamton.edu/fridrich/Richard/BlindfoldRevenge.pdf
      >
      > Jaap
    • cubist_youtubist
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 5, 2008
        Sounds really interesting. Can you explain with examples and provide a
        list of positions and there letter? thanks!