Re: what happened????

  • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., gosd123 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > CHRIS,
      >
      > what the heck have you done to this
      forum?????????????????/

      > thanks for letting people know!!! you just messed this whole
      thing up
      > and all the messages have disappeared!!!
      >

      > thanks for letting people know and thanks =for giving us the
      > opportunity to save messages etc...
      >

      > NOT!
      >
      > danG

      Hey Chill Dan!

      I am a member of a few clubs, they have all migrated to groups
      whether the founder wanted to or not. This has taken some time
      to do, the first of my clubs migrated some months back. It's
      possible that some messages may return, as I found with some
      of my other clubs.

      Chris really didn't choose to do this. In fact, there has been a
      banner at the top of the club for 6 months or so, warning that
      clubs and groups are merging. It's quite likely that Chis himself
      is in for a shock cos he probably doesn't know yet!

      If you want to moan at someone, moan at Yahoo! But good luck!
    • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
        wrote:
        > CHRIS,
        >
        > what the heck have you done to this
        forum?????????????????/

        > thanks for letting people know!!! you just messed this whole
        thing up
        > and all the messages have disappeared!!!
        >

        > thanks for letting people know and thanks =for giving us the
        > opportunity to save messages etc...
        >

        > NOT!
        >
        > danG

        Hey Chill Dan!

        I am a member of a few clubs, they have all migrated to groups
        whether the founder wanted to or not. This has taken some time
        to do, the first of my clubs migrated some months back. It's
        possible that some messages may return, as I found with some
        of my other clubs.

        Chris really didn't choose to do this. In fact, there has been a
        banner at the top of the club for 6 months or so, warning that
        clubs and groups are merging. It's quite likely that Chis himself
        is in for a shock cos he probably doesn't know yet!

        If you want to moan at someone, moan at Yahoo! But good luck!
      • pfshineon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
          Hey man, it's not chris's fault! It's Yahoo. They decided to merge
          the clubs with i-don't-know-what and this is the result.