computer minesweeper?

  • Brent Morgan
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2003
      or how about computer minesweeper?

      Brent

      :)
      --Brent

    • Brent Morgan
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 3, 2003
        Okay, Mr. Gosbee,....
        Can we like stroll around in the science center before the Big Event to get a picture in our minds to prepare ourselves on how the stage will look like and things like that?
        Brent

        :)
        --Brent

      • gosd123
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 3, 2003
          i have no control once your here...you can do what ever please ....

          we encourage a stroll around the facility....

          have fun...d

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
          <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:
          > Okay, Mr. Gosbee,....
          > Can we like stroll around in the science center before the Big
          Event to get a picture in our minds to prepare ourselves on how the
          stage will look like and things like that?
          > Brent
          >

          > :)
          > --Brent

        • j_rueth
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 4, 2003
            I'm planning on the 22nd as well, can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!
            jake

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "James Potter"
            <theboywholived81@h...> wrote:
            > I'm coming on the 22nd. Might be able to meet some of you there.
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
            > <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:
            > > yes indeed..
            > > bm
            > >
            > > Heath <funny_guy32@h...> wrote:
            > > Hey, I think it would be cool if anyone arriving to Toronto early
            > > could get together in the Crowne Plaza hotel on the 21st and 22nd
            > in
            > > the evening, around 8:00. Maybe in the bar area or something.
            So
            > > everyone can meet and show off our cubing.
            > >
            > > what does everyone think?
            > >
            > > -Heath
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            > Service.
            > >

            > > :)
            > > --Brent

          • dishwashersafe22
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 4, 2003
              minesweeper is awesome. My expert record is only 141 but there is
              some luck involved and i don't seem to finish it often going at full
              speed. There is a good site with videos and records and stuff here -
              http://www.metanoodle.com/minesweeper/ As for championships, there
              are none that i know of.
              --barefoot Chris

              <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:

              > or how about computer minesweeper?
              >
              > Brent
              >

              > :)
              > --Brent

            • jasmine_ellen
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                Can someone remind me of the plan re meeting up pre-competition? The
                most recent message I can find it this one, which mentions 8pm in
                the Crowne Plaza bar on the 21st or 22nd. Did we decide which date?

                I'm probably going to be staying with a friend rather than at the
                hotel, but I'm definitely keen to meet up with people since I'm now
                planning on arriving a bit early too.

                Jasmine.

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, j_rueth
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > I'm planning on the 22nd as well, can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!
                > jake
                >
                > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "James Potter"
                > <theboywholived81@h...> wrote:
                > > I'm coming on the 22nd. Might be able to meet some of you there.
                > >
                > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
                > > <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:
                > > > yes indeed..
                > > > bm
                > > >
                > > > Heath <funny_guy32@h...> wrote:
                > > > Hey, I think it would be cool if anyone arriving to Toronto
                early
                > > > could get together in the Crowne Plaza hotel on the 21st and
                22nd
                > > in
                > > > the evening, around 8:00. Maybe in the bar area or
                something.
                > So
                > > > everyone can meet and show off our cubing.
                > > >
                > > > what does everyone think?
                > > >
                > > > -Heath

                > > Service.
                > > >

                > > > :)
                > > > --Brent

              • mackymakisumi
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                  Heath's plan was that we meet on both 21nd & 22nd.
                  I'm planning to come to the get-together on the 22nd just to say
                  hello...

                  See you in Toronto!

                  Macky

                  --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, jasmine_ellen
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Can someone remind me of the plan re meeting up pre-competition?
                  The
                  > most recent message I can find it this one, which mentions 8pm in
                  > the Crowne Plaza bar on the 21st or 22nd. Did we decide which date?
                  >
                  > I'm probably going to be staying with a friend rather than at the
                  > hotel, but I'm definitely keen to meet up with people since I'm now
                  > planning on arriving a bit early too.
                  >
                  > Jasmine.
                  >

                  > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, j_rueth
                  > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > I'm planning on the 22nd as well, can't wait!!! I'm so
                  excited!!!
                  > > jake
                  > >
                  > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "James Potter"
                  > > <theboywholived81@h...> wrote:
                  > > > I'm coming on the 22nd. Might be able to meet some of you there.
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan

                  > early
                  > 22nd
                  > > > in
                  > something.
                  > > So

                  > > > Service.

                • jasmine_ellen
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 11, 2003
                    Oops. You're right. I thought it said "21 or 22" but actually it
                    said "21 and 22"! See you all there!

                    Jasmine.

                    --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mackymakisumi"

                  • adam_s_
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 12, 2003
                      I plan to arrive in Toronto at either 5 or ll on Friday evening. If
                      it's 5, I'll be interested in a get-together. I'm currently on the
                      later flight but am hoping to stand-by on the earlier one.

                      Jasmine, my older daughter starts first grade the day after the
                      tournament so it didn't seem like a good idea to bring the whole
                      family. I briefly thought about leaving her home with my wife and
                      bringing my 4-year-old, but I was concerned about her getting bored
                      during the all-day event... plus, being older than most of you, I
                      didn't want to feel too much like Kevin Cosner in The Rookie, that
                      scene where he was toting his young kids around during tryouts!

                      Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:07:01 -0000
                      From: jasmine_ellen
                      Subject: Non-cubers?

                      My fiance will be coming to Toronto as well. He's not a cuber, but
                      he is keen to see the amazing cubing feats at the Championships. And
                      the amazing cube art (I've told him about your work Hana!).

                      Do other people have non-cubing family/friends travelling with them?

                      Jasmine.