Re: Disassemble Homer Cube

  • j_rueth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      Yeah, the inside is a exactly the same as a normal rubiks.com 2x2. The
      problem with the homer heads is getting the peices back together. Even
      though the normal 2x2s are super easy to put back together, i dunno why the
      homer heads are so hard. Maybe because they aren't cubed shaped peices?
      jake

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Heath" <