Re: big cubes

  • GameOfDeath2
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3 5:49 AM
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., GameOfDeath2
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., j_rueth <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Is there a place on line where i can play with a big cube(like
      > > > 20x20) if so where can i play with one?
      > > > Jake
      > >
      > > Yeah. oinkleburger.com - but maybe you should try 21x21x21
      > instead.
      > > Nobody's set a time for that yet.
      >

      > Hi Dr.C
      >
      > Did you get to the Isle yet?

      Yeah, I'm writing in my lunch break (almost finished it now).
    • yodude565
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 7, 2004
        hey..i wanted to get a 4x4 or even a 5x5..but i was wondering if
        anyone knows any stores that have them in stock..or do i have to get
        it online..:-/
      • Daniel Hayes
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2004
          I have bought 2 4x4x4's from my local Barnes & Noble, one a few
          months ago and another about 2 weeks ago. They'd be your best bet I
          think for a nationwide chain.

          Apart from that, just open the phonebook and start calling toystores!

          Daniel

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodude565"