What on earth happened?

  • rquethe
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2002
      First the layout completely changes, and then all of the messages get
      deleted. Ahh!!!
    • kyubeman
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2002
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., rquethe <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > First the layout completely changes, and then all of the messages
        get
        > deleted. Ahh!!!

        What the hell? 5 seconds ago I was looking at the old club, I
        refresh the page, and I come back to this crap... I want things back
        to the way they were, and countless pieces of advice are now lost!

        Ross
      • manufans
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2002
          Maybe we should ask Chris.

          > What the hell? 5 seconds ago I was looking at the old club, I
          > refresh the page, and I come back to this crap... I want things back
          > to the way they were, and countless pieces of advice are now lost!
          >
          > Ross
        • cal_meechum
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2002
            I think this is the switch to Yahoo Groups, as opposed to Yahoo
            Clubs. With this Group thingy I think we get more features. But
            apparently it really messed up all the messages and is showing
            stuff from a long time ago.
            I dont like how it displays the messages either, but I guess we'll
            see what Chris can do about it.
          • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 27, 2002
              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., cal_meechum
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > I think this is the switch to Yahoo Groups, as opposed to
              Yahoo
              > Clubs. With this Group thingy I think we get more features. But
              > apparently it really messed up all the messages and is
              showing
              > stuff from a long time ago.
              > I dont like how it displays the messages either, but I guess
              we'll
              > see what Chris can do about it.

              I think you'll find Chris can't do anything about the display (or
              indeed the adverts) This is the last of my clubs to migrate and
              for all its bad points, there are some good points. We can start
              uploading files to the files section (videos and what not).
              Another thing you can do, if you set it up, you can reply to posts
              using your email client. Which means you don't have to use the
              webpage, therefore avoiding the ads.
            • Alien Stranger
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2009

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXpnZi9Hzs