Wednesday Contest week 2 loaded

  • Brent Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
      The Wednesday Contest Week #2 results are up and loaded!http://www.freewebs.com/wedcontest

      Brent

      :)
      --Brent

    • Brent Morgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
        Everyone,

        The Wednesday Contest week #3 is now up for cubers. maybe you should have a go, and see ..where you place!.... http://www.freewebs.com/wedcontest

        brent

        :)
        --Brent

      • James Potter
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
          Sorry, I haven't been here for ages {was on vacation}, but what is
          the Wednesday contest? I read the site but I don't quite understand
          it. You submit your times for all of those different competitions, or
          is it a different competition each week?

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
          <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:

          > The Wednesday Contest Week #2 results are up and loaded!
          http://www.freewebs.com/wedcontest

          > Brent
          >

          > :)
          > --Brent

        • Brent Morgan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
            Hi James,
            Okay, for this contest, there are competitions... You DON'T have to compete in each one, it's just a variety of things to keep it interesting. The first 4 are always permenant, but the fifth changes every wednesday.
            1) HandiCap
            2) Most moves a minute
            3) To solve any cube in the largest number of people
            4) One hand-frenzy
            **5)** The weekly contest, which changes every week (every wednesday of course).

            People get ranked by the point system explained on the site. I hope this makes sense :) If you have any other problems let me know! ;)
            Brent

            :)
            --Brent