where's Jessica's page?

  • justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hey Jessica,
      I couldn't seem to get to your web page. Is it being moved? And when are we going to finally see a video of you speed-solving a cube? Or is there one out there that I'm not aware of?

    • Jessica Fridrich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        This is the second time I am responding because my postings did not
        show up! :-O I hope the system is working.

        Anayway, my page has been moved to

        http://www.ws.binghamton.edu/fridrich/

        I have posted this here but you probably missed it.

        Video? Yeah, I know am the biggest procrastinator in this group. Give
        more time. I will ask one of my students to tape me and process the
        video and post it. I prefer to meet people in real life as opposed to
        on-line videos ...

        Happy cubing

        Jessica

        > Hey Jessica,
        > I couldn't seem to get to your web page. Is it being moved? And
        when are we going to finally see a video of you speed-solving a cube?
        Or is there one out there that I'm not aware of?

      • GameOfDeath2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "justin"
          <wild_nine0@h...> wrote:
          > Hey Jessica,
          > I couldn't seem to get to your web page. Is it being moved?
          And when are we going to finally see a video of you speed-solving a
          cube? Or is there one out there that I'm not aware of?

          Jessica is amazingly fast. I saw her do the cube in 13.09 seconds.
        • Jessica Fridrich
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
            Too bad you were not taping me, Richard :) Actually, I am getting
            pretty rusty these days and I need to prepare a new cube because the
            one I have right now should long be retired ...

            My apology for not posting the photos, BTW! Gees, I am procratinating
            on so many fronts ... I promise I will do that this week, as well.

            Jessica