My geek and IQ scores

  • Travis Waddell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      For the geek test I got a score of "geek". I think about 13%.

      For the IQ test I got a score of 151. My brother said IQ tests on
      the internet aren't very reliable, and that you have to pay for a
      real IQ test that would give an accurate score.

      Jessica- Thanks for the motivation. I'll surely get my average
      under 20 seconds one day.
    • James Potter
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        Was the IQ Test the one on www.iqtest.com? I think they purposely
        make the IQ scores higher so you'll want to buy that scoresheet
        thing. I got a score of 177.

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Travis Waddell"
        <speedcubist@c...> wrote:
        > For the geek test I got a score of "geek". I think about 13%.
        >
        > For the IQ test I got a score of 151. My brother said IQ tests on
        > the internet aren't very reliable, and that you have to pay for a
        > real IQ test that would give an accurate score.
        >
        > Jessica- Thanks for the motivation. I'll surely get my average
        > under 20 seconds one day.
      • j_rueth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
          Ok, what can i say, i loved the first Cube movie, and the same goes
          for the 2nd. I just watched Cube 2 for the first time last night,
          and it is pretty awesome! I know when i posted way back about seeing
          the first one, the initial reaction was, "that movie was a total
          waste of time" or "the ending sucked" and you are kinda right, the
          ending did suck in the first one but i still like it, and
          theoretically isn't all movies a waste of our time? So i advise you
          to see CUBE 2 and if you havent seen the first one, watch that one as
          well. Let me know what you think!!!!

          Jake^2
        • Gilles Roux
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "James Potter"
            <speed_cuber@y...> wrote:
            > Was the IQ Test the one on www.iqtest.com? I think they purposely
            > make the IQ scores higher so you'll want to buy that scoresheet
            > thing. I got a score of 177.
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Travis Waddell"
            > <speedcubist@c...> wrote:
            > > For the geek test I got a score of "geek". I think about 13%.
            > >
            > > For the IQ test I got a score of 151. My brother said IQ tests on
            > > the internet aren't very reliable, and that you have to pay for a
            > > real IQ test that would give an accurate score.
            > >
            > > Jessica- Thanks for the motivation. I'll surely get my average
            > > under 20 seconds one day.

            This IQ test is bullshit, the average oyster would get >150 points.
            Anyway, it has nothing to do with cubing.

            Gilles.
          • Brent Morgan
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
              Yo Jake:
              Yes, I also had the same thoughts of the Cube series: they were a waste of time, yet they were still good. Though they are not the 'best' movies I have ever seen, they are considered classics. Cube 2 Hyperspace had an excellent story line, and yes, I agree with you Jake: awesome, yet not the best...
              Brent

              j_rueth <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              Ok, what can i say, i loved the first Cube movie, and the same goes
              for the 2nd. I just watched Cube 2 for the first time last night,
              and it is pretty awesome! I know when i posted way back about seeing
              the first one, the initial reaction was, "that movie was a total
              waste of time" or "the ending sucked" and you are kinda right, the
              ending did suck in the first one but i still like it, and
              theoretically isn't all movies a waste of our time? So i advise you
              to see CUBE 2 and if you havent seen the first one, watch that one as
              well. Let me know what you think!!!!

              Jake^2

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              :)
              --Brent

            • GameOfDeath2
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gilles Roux"
                <grrroux@f...> wrote:

                > Anyway, it has nothing to do with cubing.
                >
                > Gilles.

                It does if you add "b" to the end.