[Speed cubing group] Re: How geeky are you??

  • anti_stickers
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31 8:34 PM
      12.something something something something %. That was funny. But
      I've been to museum like once with my 2nd grade class and I hate
      startrek so I did pretty good. My friend got like under 2 %. She
      swore that she wasn't lying.
    • Daniel Hayes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        yes, your 100 are correct, I have 160 memorized :) i get bored easily :). Keep at it man!

        Type in "Pi Trainer" on google too. Search this forum, the subject has come up before :)