Supercube stickers

  • Rob Butler
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi folks,

      I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could buy a set of supercube stickers for a 7x7 VCube. I contacted Chris from Cubesmith a while ago but he told me he wasn't making supercube stickers anymore. Does anyone know if this has changed or does anyone know of another place where I could get a set of supercube stickers? I just love my old model 5x5 supercube and would love to have a 7x7 in the supercube format.

      All the best,

      Rob
    • avgalen@silhouette.nl
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
        Just ask the v-cube company, or make them yourself

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could buy a set of supercube
        > stickers for a 7x7 VCube. I contacted Chris from Cubesmith a while ago
        > but he told me he wasn't making supercube stickers anymore. Does anyone
        > know if this has changed or does anyone know of another place where I
        > could get a set of supercube stickers? I just love my old model 5x5
        > supercube and would love to have a 7x7 in the supercube format.
        >
        > All the best,
        >
        > Rob

      • Sky Skelton
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
          you could try dr-sticker.com I don't know if they have them or not but its worth a shot to find out

          -Logan

          I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could buy a set of supercube stickers for a 7x7 VCube. I contacted Chris from Cubesmith a while ago but he told me he wasn't making supercube stickers anymore. Does anyone know if this has changed or does anyone know of another place where I could get a set of supercube stickers? I just love my old model 5x5 supercube and would love to have a 7x7 in the supercube format.

          All the best,

          Rob

        • Anthony Hsu
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011