Rubik cubes(3x3x3)

  • mohammad farzanmanesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
      Dears all:
      Hi

      I joined to this group recently,and I am looking froward to a fever from you.
      I want to know which kind of Rubik cubes(3x3x3) use in international games?
      I am looking forward to its standard and its name ,

      thanks

      best regards
      Mohammad

    • Sky Skelton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
        I'm sorry to say that this message board has been dead for a while but if you still would like to talk on line with other cubers I would suggest the forums on speedsolving.com,oh and as for the 3x3s try a "F2" or an "alpha 5".

        -Logan