hey there

  • Sky S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
      hi everyone,

      my name is Logan I live in detroit michigan and i love speed cubing.though I'm not the fastest(i average around 30-40 seconds on the 3x3).my puzzle collection consists of 21 cube and non cube shaped puzzles

      loking forward to meeting you all,
      logan
    • hiiiiii
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Sky S" <skyskelton97@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone,
        >
        > my name is Logan I live in detroit michigan and i love speed cubing.though I'm not the fastest(i average around 30-40 seconds on the 3x3).my puzzle collection consists of 21 cube and non cube shaped puzzles
        >
        > loking forward to meeting you all,
        > logan

        Hey, this group is pretty dead right now, but i would suggest joining speedsolving.com forums if you haven't already because there is a great group of speedcubers there. And a wealth of cubing knowledge also.