Hello!Nice to meet everyone!

  • zhouhongyu1997
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hello,I am a cuber from China.Glad to meet everyone,and I want to learn more from this group.
      I am sub30,but I think F2L is so difficult.I cannot do it faster than 12 seconds.What I should do?
      Thank you:)
      (I cannot speak English very well,so please everyone to excuse me^_^)
    • Bob or "rj"
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        See the forums at http://www.speedsolving.com/
        I am 40 seconds average, but I've heard answers to your question many times. In addition to "practice, practice, practice", they suggest using a metronome (use Google to find one online) to force yourself to go smoothly and carefully with your hands while your eyes and mind plan ahead for the next pieces. They also suggest training yourself to do the entire cross stage with your eyes closed. It may take a few minutes at first, but some cubers can plan the entire cross well within the 15 second inspection time, then whip through it without looking just after they start the timer.