Do you feel like we do ?

  • Alien
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhXnBI7JSV0

      Thanks for submitting your video rubik's cube for revenue sharing. We have disabled revenue sharing on this video for one of the following reasons:
      • You have not provided adequate documentation that you have the necessary rights to commercially use all the video material and music
      • Advertisers on YouTube are currently looking to advertise against family safe content
      Please note that we reserve the right to make the final determination on whether to enable revenue sharing for a video.
      Thanks for your understanding,
      The YouTube Team

      No thank you

      I'm invisible sorry little bit only