ANYONe know WHERE to buy PARTS??

  • kovacic81
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      I have a bunch of DIY kits with no screws springs or washers. Can i buy
      springs screws or washers anywhere on line? WHAT IS THE BEST LUBE
      and where can i buy it online??? I have some pure silicone in a can i
      got from a hobby shop, but it's not that great.

      Thanks in advance for any help.
      AND i tried the search function before starting the thread =)

    • Simba Mai
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        owned?

        here you go: http://cube4you.com/gallery-75.html