Where to buy a good Megaminx?

  • Anthony Hsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm looking to buy a 12-color Megaminx for speedsolving. I've been
      looking at mefferts.com, 9spuzzles.com, and cubefans.com. Does any have
      any recommendations as to which site I should buy from and what model I
      should get?

      Best,
      Anthony
    • Abby Diab
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Hi Anthony,

        I just got 2 megaminxes from cube4you.com. One is a QJ PVC stickered
        megaminx that cost $6.99, and should NEVER be considered for speedsolving.
        The other is a MF8 tiled Megaminx II for $14.99, that spins like a dream.
        Unlike some of the other Chinese sites, cube4you ships UPS, which means
        lower shipping costs and faster delivery. I paid around $20 for shipping,
        and received my order (from China to Florida, US) in 5 days.

        Hope this helps and good luck!
        Abby