return of the cube

  • Alien Stranger
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2009

      From: "mackymakisumi" <mackymakisumi@...>
      Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 1:55 am
      Subject: Re: The king on the stage

      Thanks for the info! It's really awesome.
      Seems like he and I have a lot in common...
      cube, blindfold cube, and juggling
      It's super-amazing though, how he can solve
      the cube blindfolded in 30 seconds. I wonder
      how long it takes him to memorize the cube...

      I finally solved the 4x4x4 blindfolded today...
      I hope he can't do this one so good (because I can't)

      BTW, do you know if he's gonna come to WC?
      Oh, wait, he lives in Canada, so he must.
      Oh, this is not very good for me...

      Macky

      Mark Longridge (2003) http://cubeman.org

      I think you sent me email a few years ago talking about your Rubik's Cube
      talent.
      I finally saw your videos today, very impressive!

      I see on your web page you talk about the Toronto Championships in
      1982. This must be at the Ontario Science Centre, right ?

      Is this the time you hurt your hand and could not compete, back in 1982?

      .................................................. ...............................

      Curious between 1982-2003 without championship
      the cube is dead but not me

      and my my domain web page name was rubikscubercord.com

      My web page is off now and the return of the cube on toronto science center in 2003.
      The 3x3x3 is popular only

      Imagine 20x20x20 many edge many center but 8 corner too

      Me without championship but I'm very dangerous.

      You should be ashamed of all never reveal my story aloud as I have greatly assisted the return of the cube in the world.

      I'm not the copy I'm the first one human on tv show

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhGWOSmRYLs

      GG
    • rubiks99ca
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
        You have been banned for the following reason:
        Not a single one of your posts has been relevant to the discussion. Please stop spamming the forum to promote your personal agendas.

        Date the ban will be lifted: 08-27-2009, 02:00 AM

        stop the spamming, are you stupid ? stupid answer robot too

        I'm the real and not spamming

        http://www.speedsolving.com/

        http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rubikscuberecord.com

        best world cuber is teenager
        and best world chess master 22 years old (kasparov)

        Je n'ai vu aucun vieux fanatiques entre vous qui le mentionne sur son site. Dites seulement que vous travaillez pour les records et de faire comprendre le fonctionnement du puzzle sans jamais dire mon histoire tout haut. Avec un peu de maturité vous allez peut-être accepté mon histoire que j'ai grandement contribué au retour du cube. Pour l'instant vous semblez les seuls à avoir le droit d'être intelligent.

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Alien Stranger" <rubiks99ca@...> wrote:

> [...]
      • bladez740
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "rubiks99ca" <rubiks99ca@...> wrote:

          > You have been banned for the following reason:
          > Not a single one of your posts has been relevant to the discussion. Please stop spamming the forum to promote your personal agendas.
          >
          > Date the ban will be lifted: 08-27-2009, 02:00 AM
          >
          > stop the spamming, are you stupid ? stupid answer robot too
          >
          > I'm the real and not spamming
          >
          > http://www.speedsolving.com/
          >
          > http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rubikscuberecord.com

          So what do you want? Do you want everyone to tell you you're the best? Do you want to get your name out there? Instead of posting the same cryptic answers and bizarre videos, just tell us what you want. You can even say it in french. I'm not a robot, Gaetan, I promise you.
        • tyson.mao@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
            I think he wants us to recognize him as 'the greatest pirate hunter in the world.'
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            > You have been banned for the following reason:
            > Not a single one of your posts has been relevant to the discussion. Please stop spamming the forum to promote your personal agendas.
            >
            > Date the ban will be lifted: 08-27-2009, 02:00 AM
            >
            > stop the spamming, are you stupid ? stupid answer robot too
            >
            > I'm the real and not spamming
            >
            > http://www.speedsolving.com/
            >
            > http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rubikscuberecord.com

            So what do you want? Do you want everyone to tell you you're the best? Do you want to get your name out there? Instead of posting the same cryptic answers and bizarre videos, just tell us what you want. You can even say it in french. I'm not a robot, Gaetan, I promise you.

          • pi3p14159265
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
              Thank you, Captain Edward Reynolds.

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 24, 2009
                Okay Gaetan. You win. You're the greatest pirate hunter in the world. But
                we're about to get eaten by a giant sea squid, so go reload the weapons and
                I'll let you marry my sister.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 26, 2009
                  What's the point of having the same videos if nobody sees them ?
                  I may not be the best or the fastest but you know that I've contributed greatly to promote the return of the cube. And that since
                  1999 on fox tv.

                  I for one believe that I should be recognize for all the work that I've done. Don't you agree ? I'll wait for you're answer.

                  Gaétan Guimond

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 26, 2009
                    1993 relevé le défi TQS MONTREAL TV STATION
                    1994 Guinnes record on fox tv
                    1999 fox tv world record Min Thai 1982 beaten by none other than me...
                    That's my creds
                    What are yours

                    As for your sister she better be better looking than you

                    Ask the wca to include a fewest move 2x2x2 tournament
                    and I think that I could do very well. I'm asking you what do you think ?

                    GG

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 26, 2009
                      I will recognize you as the greatest pirate hunter in the world.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 30, 2009
                        hardy har har :)

                        Fallait savoir jouer avec cube pour être le meilleur pirate.

                        Je me débrouille très bien lol. Toi tu as pas encore répondu en français.

                        -1 rubikscuberecord.com
                        -2- Toronto
                        -3- Dit seulement que je possède le premier tv show visible d'un cubiste qui a réussi le cube sans regarder visible sur le web dans un media connu au USA. Voilà déjà l'ouverture d'esprit de mon impact au retour du cube dans ce monde.
                        Specialist fewest move 2x2x2 vs specialist fewest move 3x3x3

                        Un monde de vérité

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ftBqMhsK8