cubecity.weebly.com???

  • pkdeken@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello fellow cubers. I recently purchased a cube from the above site, and it hasn't shipped yet. The guy said it was a maximum of two weeks, and it has been approximately four weeks. Has anyone else ordered from here? Does it seem like a scam? Am i just being paranoid?

      I am looking for more info, if anyone can give more information that would be great