2009 Houston Open

  • Sapan Upadhyay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 9:50 AM
      Hi guys,

      Since everyone had such a great time at the *2009 Dallas Open*, we decided
      to bring all the excitement to another city before the summer ended. So I
      wanted to let everyone know that the *Texas Speedcubing Club* will be
      hosting the *2009 Houston Open* on *August 1st, 2009*. All of the relevant
      information and registration is available at:

      http://texasspeedcubing.org/events/2009houstonopen.php

      There is also a La Quinta Inn close to the venue which has set up a group
      rate at *$89 a night* . You can book a room by calling *(832) 595-6111* and
      telling them that you're with the *Texas Speedcubing Club*. Keep in mind
      that this deal will only last until *July 17, 2009*, so if you plan on
      staying at the group rate, make sure to call in and reserve before then.

      I hope to see many of you there. As always, if you have any questions, feel
      free to email me at *sapan.upadhyay@...*.

      Thanks,
      -Sapan Upadhyay

      P.S. - For all of you who went to the *2009 Dallas Open* and have videos or
      articles online about it, it would be really awesome if you could add a link
      to it to the WCA page by using this link:
      http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/media_insertion.php . Thanks!