Ontario Mills Mall Cube Meeting - 6/20/09

  • wickedfable
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009
      Who: Anyone of any skill level is welcome
      What: Cubing & Walking Around(maybe some arcade time)
      Where: Krispy Kreme @ Ontario Mills Mall - 4485 E 4th St, Ontario, CA
      When: Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 12:00 P.M.

      We're going to be having a cube meeting on Saturday, June 20th. Hopefully, everyone is out of school by now so we can have a little fun to start off the summer already.

      We are planing on meeting up at Krispy Kreme then when everyone has arrived, we'll move to inside the mall where we can grab some food before we start off the day.

      If you want to come please let us know. You can get contact info by emailing me (email located below) so that if you end up getting lost or are late, you can call us and we'll direct you to where we are or come and get you. My email is: static.veil@...

      Hope to see you there,
      -Daniel