Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: how to download scrambles automatically

  • Dr Cinoto
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 5, 2009
      He he, ok! That's a very good idea... I used to do that to scramble the square when I used Jnet and there wasn't a square scrambler there... And do this 3 times a year is not so bad!

      Anyway, I will try the speedsolving as my last chance.

      Thanks for the help!

      Rafael.
      4º lugar no mundo com os pés!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOKlqxair58
      Eterno, é tudo aquilo que dura uma fração de segundo,

      mas com tamanha intensidade, que se petrifica,

      e nenhuma força jamais o resgata. (Carlos D. A.)

      Sent via e-mail from Yahoo

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 6, 2009
        On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Dr Cinoto<rwcinoto@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Stefan. I need once a week, 5 scrambles for each of the following:
        > 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Square-1
        >
        > Rafael.

        You could download the HTML pages for the scramblers from the WCA and
        put them on your own site.

        Add a line to each file to seed the random number generate with a
        constant number so that everyone who loads the pages will see the same
        scrambles.

        Every week, change the random seed to a new number.
      • Dr Cinoto