Moderation.

  • per_fredlund
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2009
      Hmmm .... wake up moderators. We want cube discussion, not just spam :-P
    • Daniel Hayes
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2009
        Agreed, even if most people have moved to speedsolving.com, I still check this pretty frequently.

        Mods, I check this board daily despite the lack of traffic. I've been around this board since '03 ish, and I know some of you in person. I'd be happy to take on some of the moderator duties in keeping the spam down.

        My gmail is spdqbr if any mods want to talk in private about it. Just offering!

        -Daniel

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "per_fredlund" <per_fredlund@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm .... wake up moderators. We want cube discussion, not just spam :-P

      • Dan Dzoan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2009
          I do too and I don't know why...

          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2009
            I just get the e-mails sent to my gmail, and everything gets filtered.
            But spam is pretty annoying.

            On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Dan Dzoan <gvdlfs3@...> wrote:

            > I do too and I don't know why...
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Hayes"
            > <swedishlf@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Agreed, even if most people have moved to speedsolving.com, I still check
            >> this pretty frequently.
            >>
            >> Mods, I check this board daily despite the lack of traffic. I've been
            >> around this board since '03 ish, and I know some of you in person. I'd be
            >> happy to take on some of the moderator duties in keeping the spam down.
            >>
            >> My gmail is spdqbr if any mods want to talk in private about it. Just
            >> offering!
            >>
            >> -Daniel
            >>
            >> --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "per_fredlund"
            >> <per_fredlund@> wrote:
            >> >
            >> > Hmmm .... wake up moderators. We want cube discussion, not just spam :-P

          • Simba Mai
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2009
              What's with all this spam? It just keeps on coming...
              guess everyone's gone to other speedcubing forums...

              Hmmm .... wake up moderators. We want cube discussion, not just spam :-P

              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2009