Join SpeedCubedron Competition and Introduction to World First Gravity Puzzles

  • sivaks_2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi Speed Cubing members
      We would like you all to participate in our Speed Cubedron Competition. The puzzle is completely different and is based on gravity mechanism. It is really deceiving and cannot be solved easily.

      We want everyone to participate in the competition and win some attractive prizes worth USD 1750. More important we want to see the first person in the world to solve our puzzle in quickest time.

      Please visit our website: www.mindstratpuzzles.com for more information on the speed cubedron competition.
      MindStrat Puzzles introduces new gravity puzzles and these puzzles are appreciated by Uwe Meffert (Pyraminx), Panagiotis Verdes (V-Cubes) and other great inventors.
      We thank you giving the opportunity to read this message and look forward to hear from you all.
      It is a great honour for us to get feedback from you all on our puzzles
      Regards
      Siva
      www.mindstratpuzzles.com