speed cube methods

  • zacksimon81
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      i have a 3x3x3 cube and i can solve it and i have a 4x4x4 cube and can
      solve it but my friend can do the same and so for our schools talent
      show we may have a copetition and i need tips for speed
    • zacksimon81
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
        i am new two speed cubing so i need methods for my 3x3x3 and i would
        like to know if these methods would work for the middle step on a speed
        4x4x4