Do you know of interesting 2D Rubik-like puzzles?

  • Amir Michail
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm thinking of something with multiple grids, where the goal is to
      have each grid all one color.

      And there would be some interaction between grids, but not in a way
      that simulates a 3D puzzle.

      In other words, to solve it, you don't need to think in 3D.

      Amir
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Amir Michail
        <amichail@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm thinking of something with multiple grids, where the goal is to
        > have each grid all one color.
        >
        > And there would be some interaction between grids, but not in a way
        > that simulates a 3D puzzle.
        >
        > In other words, to solve it, you don't need to think in 3D.
        >
        > Amir

        Have a look at Jaap's gallery, particularly the "Flat without gaps"
        category:

        http://www.geocities.com/jaapsch/puzzles/indxgraf.htm

        Click on the picture to get to the page discussing the puzzle.