4x4x4 method update

  • cubacca1972
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
      I have just added an alternative method to solving the remaining edges
      of a 4x4x4 in 2 steps after having solved the L and R layers. Check
      the bottom of the Phase 2 or Phase 3 pages for links.
    • cubacca1972
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, cubacca1972

        http://cubacca1972.googlepages.com/