Re: Holiday lootz

  • bladez740
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
      I use a black messenger-type bag originally intended to hold a
      PlayStation (one). It's old-school, but it does the job fairly well.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Adam P. Larsen"
      <aplarsen@...> wrote:

      > The 6x6x6, 7x7x7, and Magic filled out the rest of the season.
      >
      > I am experiencing some odd locking on the 6, but I can usually get it
      > to turn with some wiggling.
      >
      > The 7 is amazing. Method of reduction works well, but my best solve
      > is still only 48 minutes.
      >
      > Soo...my collection is growing so quickly that I need to have a better
      > method of storage and transport of my cubes. I've seen pictures of
      > people with briefcases at competitions. Does that work well?
      >
      > I saw a silver toolbox/briefcase at Menard's (USA) that looked kind of
      > cool...I might give that a shot.
      >
      > Anything else that might handle the job?
      >
      > Adam
      >
      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Adam P. Larsen"
      > <aplarsen@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Round 1 of Christmas was this past weekend, and I've already received
      > > a 5x5x5 V-CUBE. I think at least the 6x6x6 is coming later in the
      > > season, and possibly the 7x7x7 as well.
      > >
      > > I know that we did a series of first impressions when people started
      > > receiving their V-CUBES a few months ago, but I wanted to throw in my
      > > 2 cents as well. This cube feels awesome. It's an amazing mechanism,
      > > and I don't feel like it's going to explode at every turn. It beats
      > > my old Professor Cube by a long shot.
      > >
      > > Adam

    • Adam P. Larsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        I went with the silver briefcase...it's working awesome so far.

        http://picasaweb.google.com/aplarsen/RubikSCube#5300240678933534114

        Adam

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "bladez740"