James Nourse's solution

  • johnbrennan1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27 5:19 PM
      Looking for this book on pdf or any other form. I need help on the last layer. I got a Rubik's
      cube for a Christmas present and would love to show my kids how I did it 27 years ago
      (ouch). Got the first two layers from memory, can remember the patterns for the last layer.
    • Michiel van der Blonk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27 7:34 PM
        Hey,

        there are plenty of tutorials, just try mine
        http://vanderblonk.com/cube/yy

        Michiel

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "johnbrennan1"
        <johnbrennan1@...> wrote:

        > Looking for this book on pdf or any other form. I need help on the
        last layer. I got a Rubik's
        > cube for a Christmas present and would love to show my kids how I
        did it 27 years ago
        > (ouch). Got the first two layers from memory, can remember the
        patterns for the last layer.

      • dillweed58
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28 2:22 PM
          I converted to PDF and uploaded it to the "Files" sections on this
          group earlier this year.

          It's split into 2 winzip files since it alone was too large to upload
          as one file.

          Jim