SV: Re : [Speed cubing group] Re: "THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION"

  • Ole Petersen
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 26, 2008
      Does the methods exist on the complex plane?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 16, 2009
        how can i solve it? i have no copy about the steps. can u give me some
        steps to solve the rubiks?
      • Vincent Damo
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 16, 2009
          tnx, but the steps you gave is a shortcut steps, can you give a step by step or any figure to complete playing rubiks?  manual of rubiks if possible... thanks