Re: [Speed cubing group] Stethoscope

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
      What country are you from?

      60 bpm is your resting heart rate? Does in increase if you cube more?

      My record I think is 48 or 49 bpm. I think Lance Armstrong's
      heartrate is something like 35 bpm.

      -Tyson

      On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 2:07 AM, pyranha_nc <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:
      > ahhaha just wanna share this. Im a slow cuber live ave of 35s and they
      > say metronomes could help but i dont have one and i dont have internet
      > so I used a stethoscope intead. hahhaha. It worked but i cannot adjust
      > the rate about 60 bpm unless if I do strenous stuff ofcourse... hihiih

    • pyranha_nc
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
        I'm from the Phillipines
        my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
        from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..
      • pyranha_nc
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
          My heart rate doesn't increase when I'm cubing. ahahah. It's just fun
          cube turning at the same rate as your heart. ahhaha
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
            Yeah, my resting heart rate is probably around 60 as well. To get 48,
            I laid on the floor and made Toby change the TV channel because
            lifting my arm would increase my heart rate. It also helped that I
            was running about 60 to 80 miles a week during that time for the track
            team.

            I should wear a HR monitor next competition.

            On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:19 PM, pyranha_nc <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:

            > I'm from the Phillipines
            > my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
            > from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..

          • Alien Stranger
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 2, 2008
              Bjorn Borg (tennis player ) back in the late 70s and early 80s
              heart rate 32

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EofZb-chgFQ

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuFxAjYw1Q

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pyranha_nc"
              <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:

              > My heart rate doesn't increase when I'm cubing. ahahah. It's just fun
              > cube turning at the same rate as your heart. ahhaha

            • per_fredlund
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                Hi :-)

                I dont really care about my heart rate. And jogging is the ultimate
                boring activity. But as long as im healthy and can do my daily routine
                easily ... If i can live like that till im at least 80 - it's enough
                for me :-)

                Per

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                  Well sure, I never said that anyone should really care. There's no
                  real reason to have a heart rate under 50. But like anything, it can
                  be quantitatively measured, and whenever there's a number to beat, I
                  sometimes find fun in beating it. Kind of the same reason why I got
                  into cubing, or ended up playing Space Cadet Pinball for Windows XP
                  for hours on end.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                    I think the music is in G-Sharp Minor.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 7, 2008
                      Can't you feel my heart? back to the future ?

                      My miracle heart

                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-
                      1091405624920217070&ei=grItSYeFEYWiqgLjzfWvBQ&q=rubiks+blindfold

                      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                      U2 whithout respect for me... return of the cube

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 10, 2008
                        http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-1091405624920217070

                        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz feel my heart

                        A world of old cuber snob and unconscious hid his name before 2003
                        simply to have little over-estimated the value of the high level
                        cuber too much whereas the genius of teenager is enough to reach the
                        world records.

                        Answer simply why that its domain name is rubikscuberecord.com
                        (GaƩtan Guimond) and that it had a photograph of the national
                        championship of 1982 on its site whereas the championship of the
                        world returned to the same place in 2003.

                        Nobody had made a cube without looking before him.

                        Here what no old cubists forever known as normal it there only
                        Fridrich and Petrus which returned on the finalists of 1982

                        This world is sold in English the universal language but Gaetan was
                        seen on fox TV by thousands of anybody and the impact was hidden.

                        The cube is a symbol of frustration and it took the best way of
                        causing the challenge of the play in the world.

                        The intelligence and human quality deserve to be recognized. Come at
                        his place to read the messages received on its hotmail you all will
                        include/understand but to reflect should be enough.

                        To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                        information is available in great number.

                        A great lack of respect not for the cube 2x2x2 but well the corners
                        of a cube that even nobody controls perfectly. To find more the small
                        number of movement is its signature not the stop watch.

                        To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                        information is available and generator algorithm too.

                        The cube 3x3x3 is only one cube among the others but the corner is
                        the heart of each cube.

                        To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                        information is available in great number.

                        The cube 3x3x3 (rubik's cube) is only one cube among the others but

                        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "per_fredlund"
                        <per_fredlund@...> wrote:

                        > Hi :-)
                        >
                        > I dont really care about my heart rate. And jogging is the ultimate
                        > boring activity. But as long as im healthy and can do my daily
                        routine
                        > easily ... If i can live like that till im at least 80 - it's
                        enough
                        > for me :-)
                        >
                        > Per
                        >
                        > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                        > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Yeah, my resting heart rate is probably around 60 as well. To
                        get 48,
                        > > I laid on the floor and made Toby change the TV channel because
                        > > lifting my arm would increase my heart rate. It also helped that
                        > > was running about 60 to 80 miles a week during that time for the
                        track
                        > > team.
                        > >
                        > > I should wear a HR monitor next competition.
                        > >
                        > > On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:19 PM, pyranha_nc <pyranha_nc@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I'm from the Phillipines
                        > > > my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
                        > > > from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..

                      • Eric Brunson
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 28, 2008
                          I always say: Eat right. Exercise. Die anyway.

                          I also tell my friends: If you ever see me running, call the police
                          because someone must me chasing me. ;-)