Stethoscope

  • pyranha_nc
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2008
      ahhaha just wanna share this. Im a slow cuber live ave of 35s and they
      say metronomes could help but i dont have one and i dont have internet
      so I used a stethoscope intead. hahhaha. It worked but i cannot adjust
      the rate about 60 bpm unless if I do strenous stuff ofcourse... hihiih
    • bladez740
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 28, 2008
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pyranha_nc"
        <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:
        i dont have internet

        >_>
      • Robert D. Johnson
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 29, 2008
          I assume he means he does not have easy access to internet. I suppose
          he borrowed a friend's computer to do the post.

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "bladez740"
          <blade740@...> wrote:

          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pyranha_nc"
          > <pyranha_nc@> wrote:
          > i dont have internet
          >
          > >_>

        • pyranha_nc
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2008
            i did this post in an internet cafe...
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
              What country are you from?

              60 bpm is your resting heart rate? Does in increase if you cube more?

              My record I think is 48 or 49 bpm. I think Lance Armstrong's
              heartrate is something like 35 bpm.

              -Tyson

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
                I'm from the Phillipines
                my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
                from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..
              • pyranha_nc
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
                  My heart rate doesn't increase when I'm cubing. ahahah. It's just fun
                  cube turning at the same rate as your heart. ahhaha
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
                    Yeah, my resting heart rate is probably around 60 as well. To get 48,
                    I laid on the floor and made Toby change the TV channel because
                    lifting my arm would increase my heart rate. It also helped that I
                    was running about 60 to 80 miles a week during that time for the track
                    team.

                    I should wear a HR monitor next competition.

                    On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:19 PM, pyranha_nc <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:

                    > I'm from the Phillipines
                    > my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
                    > from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..

                  • Alien Stranger
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 2, 2008
                      Bjorn Borg (tennis player ) back in the late 70s and early 80s
                      heart rate 32

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EofZb-chgFQ

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuFxAjYw1Q

                      <pyranha_nc@...> wrote:

                      > My heart rate doesn't increase when I'm cubing. ahahah. It's just fun
                      > cube turning at the same rate as your heart. ahhaha

                    • per_fredlund
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                        Hi :-)

                        I dont really care about my heart rate. And jogging is the ultimate
                        boring activity. But as long as im healthy and can do my daily routine
                        easily ... If i can live like that till im at least 80 - it's enough
                        for me :-)

                        Per

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                          Well sure, I never said that anyone should really care. There's no
                          real reason to have a heart rate under 50. But like anything, it can
                          be quantitatively measured, and whenever there's a number to beat, I
                          sometimes find fun in beating it. Kind of the same reason why I got
                          into cubing, or ended up playing Space Cadet Pinball for Windows XP
                          for hours on end.

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 5, 2008
                            I think the music is in G-Sharp Minor.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 7, 2008
                              Can't you feel my heart? back to the future ?

                              My miracle heart

                              http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-
                              1091405624920217070&ei=grItSYeFEYWiqgLjzfWvBQ&q=rubiks+blindfold

                              zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                              U2 whithout respect for me... return of the cube

                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 10, 2008
                                http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-1091405624920217070

                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz feel my heart

                                A world of old cuber snob and unconscious hid his name before 2003
                                simply to have little over-estimated the value of the high level
                                cuber too much whereas the genius of teenager is enough to reach the
                                world records.

                                Answer simply why that its domain name is rubikscuberecord.com
                                (GaƩtan Guimond) and that it had a photograph of the national
                                championship of 1982 on its site whereas the championship of the
                                world returned to the same place in 2003.

                                Nobody had made a cube without looking before him.

                                Here what no old cubists forever known as normal it there only
                                Fridrich and Petrus which returned on the finalists of 1982

                                This world is sold in English the universal language but Gaetan was
                                seen on fox TV by thousands of anybody and the impact was hidden.

                                The cube is a symbol of frustration and it took the best way of
                                causing the challenge of the play in the world.

                                The intelligence and human quality deserve to be recognized. Come at
                                his place to read the messages received on its hotmail you all will
                                include/understand but to reflect should be enough.

                                To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                                information is available in great number.

                                A great lack of respect not for the cube 2x2x2 but well the corners
                                of a cube that even nobody controls perfectly. To find more the small
                                number of movement is its signature not the stop watch.

                                To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                                information is available and generator algorithm too.

                                The cube 3x3x3 is only one cube among the others but the corner is
                                the heart of each cube.

                                To invent a new fast method is not also difficult now since
                                information is available in great number.

                                The cube 3x3x3 (rubik's cube) is only one cube among the others but

                                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "per_fredlund"
                                <per_fredlund@...> wrote:

                                > Hi :-)
                                >
                                > I dont really care about my heart rate. And jogging is the ultimate
                                > boring activity. But as long as im healthy and can do my daily
                                routine
                                > easily ... If i can live like that till im at least 80 - it's
                                enough
                                > for me :-)
                                >
                                > Per
                                >
                                > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                                > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Yeah, my resting heart rate is probably around 60 as well. To
                                get 48,
                                > > I laid on the floor and made Toby change the TV channel because
                                > > lifting my arm would increase my heart rate. It also helped that
                                > > was running about 60 to 80 miles a week during that time for the
                                track
                                > > team.
                                > >
                                > > I should wear a HR monitor next competition.
                                > >
                                > > On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:19 PM, pyranha_nc <pyranha_nc@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > I'm from the Phillipines
                                > > > my resting HR is about 60-70 bpm
                                > > > from what I've learned the normal HR is 60-100..

                              • Eric Brunson
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 28, 2008
                                  I always say: Eat right. Exercise. Die anyway.

                                  I also tell my friends: If you ever see me running, call the police
                                  because someone must me chasing me. ;-)