Re: "THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION"

  • mr_asaness2
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 13, 2008
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "beishebek_vinz"
      <beishebek_vinz@...> wrote:

      > how can i finished playing rubiks cube in just a few minutes?
      >
      > can you advise me or give me some steps to complete playing it?

      simply memorize the fridrich method...
      but me i have only memorize the pll method...
    • bryanlogancube
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 13, 2008
        I've heard there's a blind method tutorial on this. What's the bld
        method on the DVD?

        Also, does the speedsolving section cover all the PLL's and OLL's, or
        does it cover a 4-look?

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"

        http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Toys-games/Rubiks-Cube-You-Can-Do-It-Game-B-N-Exclusive/e/714043050211

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 14, 2008
          The BLD method is what I currently use. (I'm not going to teach
          something I don't understand well.)

          It covers 4-look LL in the beginner solution, and also explains F2L,
          OLL, and PLL process.

          On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:35 PM, bryanlogancube
          <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > I've heard there's a blind method tutorial on this. What's the bld
          > method on the DVD?
          >
          > Also, does the speedsolving section cover all the PLL's and OLL's, or
          > does it cover a 4-look?
          >
          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
          > <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Yes, I can advise you and give you some steps to complete playing it.
          >>

          > http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Toys-games/Rubiks-Cube-You-Can-Do-It-Game-B-N-Exclusive/e/714043050211
          >>
          >> The instructional video here will guide you step by step through the
          > process.
          >>
          >> -Tyson
          >>
          >> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:47 AM, beishebek_vinz
          >> <beishebek_vinz@...> wrote:
          >> > how can i finished playing rubiks cube in just a few minutes?
          >> >
          >> > can you advise me or give me some steps to complete playing it?

        • Jerry Adams
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 14, 2008
            My purpose is to learn the simplest, fastest method out there. For each
            person, I would assume that means finding the method that best suits their
            'style,' so I am sampling several methods. What method would you propose if
            I ever hope to solve in under 1 minute?

            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 14, 2008
              Any method, really. I can't think of any method that would be
              significantly more difficult than any other to break the minute barrier.

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Adams"

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 19, 2008
                http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Rubik%27s+Cube+Solution

                <beishebek_vinz@...> wrote:
                > how can i finished playing rubiks cube in just a few minutes?
                >
                > can you advise me or give me some steps to complete playing it?

              • beishebek_vinz
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 7, 2008
                  how can i start playing it?

                  i want to learn..

                  i want 2 play...

                  i want 2 know wat is the fastest steps..

                  how?
                • Vincent Damo
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 7, 2008
                    tnx.. but how?