Re: What is my name ?

  • bladez740
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Alien Stranger"
      <rubiks99ca@...> wrote:

      > What is my history of cube ?
      >
      > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qq3X13kgW4U

      > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBPZNGICOo my cube is long time ago
      > behind me..... fun October 31:)

      You climbed a skyscraper with a flaming chopper while cubing?
      Excellent work.
    • Alien Stranger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008
        Thank you yes absolutly on the building :)

        It's not a coincidence the cube was dead when I bought the name
        rubikscuberecord.com for the price of a peanut.

        Back then everybody could do the same but not anymore it's a crying
        shame.

        The toronto picture that I had placed on my site in 1982 was the first
        blindfolded solved cube done on TV in the world. It's normal tha the to
        2003 blindfolded champion has forgotten my name but not the others. 95
        % of sold cubes have never been solved and 95 % of the 1982 finalists
        never came back.

        The expression my name is nobody take shape because no cuber mentioned
        my name in the media outside montreal since my 1999, when I greatly
        helped bring back the cube wich had been in limbo for close to 21
        years.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W88SkLEK_I

        Dan,

        it might be a little early to post this info here now - one year
        ahead of the event. Why do not you put it on the web page instead?

        How many sponsors have you got already? Does it look promising at
        all? If I recall correctly, it was the lack of interest from sponsors
        that killed the earlier attempts to organize such an event.

        Jessica (juillet 2002)

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "bladez740"