444 speed solving

  • JohnLouis Louis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I just checked the official records. It has come down to 41 sec and many sub 50 sec solvers! First of all congrats to all of them. Oh, I have been sleeping all these days.
      Is there any new method developed for pairing up?
      Is there any new ways of avoiding parity both OLL and PLL?

      I am curious to know just before Shaastra Open - 2008 and give it a try. Could anyone share?

      Thanks in advance.

      J.Bernett Orlando