Re: Theoretical Limit of Ryan Heises Virtual Cube

  • h_kociemba
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15 11:51 AM
      I recorded three solves with a screen recorder. The Cube Explorer
      Version you see here is not out yet and I do not intend to include
      the "Solve Virtual Cube" Button in the version I release because of
      the apprehension that it could be misused. You also see the webcam
      window with the color recognition.

      http://rapidshare.com/files/145548334/virtualcube.avi

      The file has about 9 MB size.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Heise"