Re: Your IQ

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2003
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
      <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > I was just thought to see everyone's IQ would be interesting, so
      it would be cool if everyone went to:

      > www.iqtest.com
      >
      > and took the test (just a 15 minute test), and then (if they
      wanted, of course) post their iq. Just an interesting idea. I got
      a score of 138 from this test.

      > Brent

      I got a 143.
    • dishwashersafe22
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2003
        I think the results from this site are not very accurate. I took the
        test when I was 13 and got a 169 and I'm definately not a genius.

        --barefoot Chris

        <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > I was just thought to see everyone's IQ would be interesting, so
        it would be cool if everyone went to:

        > www.iqtest.com
        >
        > and took the test (just a 15 minute test), and then (if they
        wanted, of course) post their iq. Just an interesting idea. I got
        a score of 138 from this test.

        > Brent
        >

        > :)
        > --Brent

      • James Potter
        Message 3 of 14 , May 2, 2003
          I agree, I think that the score is altered by adding about 50 points,
          thereby making you want to buy that certificate more. I took it and
          got a 177. The average IQ is about 100-110, and a genius is above
          130. Boy, I'm smart. LOL
          Actually, I did take a test when I was in 5th grade to get into the
          Gifted and Talented program, and my teacher said I scored reeaally
          high. Maybe I am a genius.

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "dishwashersafe22"
          <s2chris2@h...> wrote:
          > I think the results from this site are not very accurate. I took
          the
          > test when I was 13 and got a 169 and I'm definately not a genius.
          >
          > --barefoot Chris
          >

          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Brent Morgan
          > <brentmorganmaster@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey everyone,
          > >
          > > I was just thought to see everyone's IQ would be interesting, so
          > it would be cool if everyone went to:
          > >
          > > www.iqtest.com
          > >
          > > and took the test (just a 15 minute test), and then (if they
          > wanted, of course) post their iq. Just an interesting idea. I got
          > a score of 138 from this test.
          > >
          > > Brent
          > >

          > > :)
          > > --Brent