V-CUBES!!! (used to be called Olympic Cubes)

  • d_funny007
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 20, 2008
      I'm surprised no one has posted this yet... Their site has just
      changed, and it seems like you can order/pre-order them as of yesterday:

      http://www.v-cubes.com/products.php
      $39.00 for 5x5
      $60.84 for 6x6
      $74.88 for 7x7

      Luckily for Americans, it seems that their currency-exchange rates are
      very generous to the USD compared to British Pounds to what they
      should be nowadays.

      At such prices I *would* buy 2 of each. But bad timing for me.

      -Doug
    • bladez740
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
        <stefan.pochmann@...> wrote:

        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "bladez740"
        > <blade740@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > This here is a digest?
        > >
        > > You can have the emails sent to you as a "daily digest" rather than
        > > one per message, yes.
        >
        > Hmm, you're right, Yahoo does call it that. I thought of "digest" as
        > something like this:
        >
        > http://vdict.com/digest,6.html
        >
        > So that at least all the stupid messages are filtered out. But I
        > think Yahoo's "digest" doesn't filter or format the messages, does
        > it? So how is that a "digest" if nothing gets digested?

        Generally a "digest" is a collection of articles/letters/etc published
        together, as in the magazine Reader's Digest.

        "Any collection of articles, as an Internet mailing list "digest"
        including a week's postings, or a magazine arranging a collection of
        writings." -wiktionary.com