Re: off topic: Cube sighting!

  • Dan Dzoan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      I was supposed to be in the video too but they decided not to use the
      part they recorded of me doing the cube. I did a bunch of 1h solves
      and some 2h stuff.

      Here's the official youtube link for the video:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

      And a side bit we did just for fun:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tds7hzkZsSk

      -Dan