M2 edges

  • xkiesterx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      hey, quick question about m2 edges, often times (ive only been solving
      edges with my eyes open with this method so far) i get to the last 2
      edges, and my green/yellow piece is in the buffer and thats where it
      belongs, and my blue white piece is in its right position, but even
      though they are in their right places, im still an m2 move away from
      restoring the centers, but if i do that, it'll screw up those edges
      and a never ending cycle of m2s occur, therefore, just wondering what
      do i do here, also sometimes i solve all the edges and just the 4
      middle centers are off, dont know how to fix that either, thanks.
    • xkiesterx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "xkiesterx" <kianb@...>
        wrote:

        > hey, quick question about m2 edges, often times (ive only been solving
        > edges with my eyes open with this method so far) i get to the last 2
        > edges, and my green/yellow piece is in the buffer and thats where it
        > belongs, and my blue white piece is in its right position, but even
        > though they are in their right places, im still an m2 move away from
        > restoring the centers, but if i do that, it'll screw up those edges
        > and a never ending cycle of m2s occur, therefore, just wondering what
        > do i do here, also sometimes i solve all the edges and just the 4
        > middle centers are off, dont know how to fix that either, thanks.

        wait, do you have to do corners first or something?