australian open?

  • nibbo360
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      is the only factor for australia not having an official rubik's cube
      open because there isn't enough cubers?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Because no one has organized anything.

        On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 5:47 AM, nibbo360 <nibbo360@...> wrote:

        > is the only factor for australia not having an official rubik's cube
        > open because there isn't enough cubers?

      • keefdcuber
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "nibbo360"
          <nibbo360@...> wrote:

          > is the only factor for australia not having an official rubik's cube
          > open because there isn't enough cubers?

          There are a few of us, I know of at least 2 or 3 in Sydney, but there
          must be more. I see you've already checked out the Aussie yahoo forum
          but it's been pretty quiet there recently. Where are you from?

          Cheers, Keith ;)

        • Matt Chu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            I live in the eastern part of Adelaide, South Australia.
            I would be guessing at around 7 cubers at least (as they are all from my school).
            However, apart from my school, there are about 3 or 4 more.
             Chewbacca Nibbles