Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re:im done

Expand Messages
  • Jameson O'Connor
    ... And I amnoubfe that I will take Bobs spot as on of the most popular speedcubers. (now to just lean this algs) Anyone have any advice Gor learning mostvof
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 8:36 AM
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      ... And I amnoubfe that I will take Bobs spot as on of the most popular speedcubers. (now to just lean this algs)
      Anyone have any advice Gor learning mostvof the olls in less than a month and cutting my recognition times down for the F2L? Thanks

      Sent from my iPhone


      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
      http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
    • Tyson Mao
      You should do your best to grow out your beard.
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2 2:36 PM
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        You should do your best to grow out your beard.

        On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Jameson O'Connor <rubiksguy@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ... And I amnoubfe that I will take Bobs spot as on of the most popular
        > speedcubers. (now to just lean this algs)
        > Anyone have any advice Gor learning mostvof the olls in less than a month
        > and cutting my recognition times down for the F2L? Thanks
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > __________________________________________________________
        > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster
        > Total Access, No Cost.
        > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
        >
      • Bob Burton
        If you want to take this seriously, I don t think you stand a chance. I can grow a mean beard and you re going to have to at least scramble at some upcoming
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2 10:26 PM
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          If you want to take this seriously, I don't think you stand a chance.
          I can grow a mean beard and you're going to have to at least scramble
          at some upcoming competition. :P

          Bob

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
          <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hey Bob,
          >
          > We should see who lasts longer. Me not touching a cube, or you not
          shaving.
          >
          > -Tyson
          >
          > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Peter Douthwright
          > <pdouthwright0513@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Al most fell for this one. Happy April fools everyone. LOL
          > >
          > >
          > > ----- Original Message -----
          > > From: Bob Burton
          > > To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
          > > Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:12 PM
          > > Subject: [Speed cubing group] im done
          > >
          > > my times have been too slow. as of today, i announce my retirement
          > > from speedcubing.
          > >
          > > bob
          > >
          > > ----------------------------------------------------------
          > >
          > > No virus found in this incoming message.
          > > Checked by AVG.
          > > Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.3/1354 - Release Date:
          4/1/2008
          > > 5:38 AM
          > >
          > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > >
          > >
          >
        • Tyson Mao
          Oh wait... that s right. I just remembered your driver s license picture. I think I could win if your significant other objected to the beard. I ve done my
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3 12:29 AM
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Oh wait... that's right. I just remembered your driver's license
            picture. I think I could win if your significant other objected to
            the beard.

            I've done my share of scrambling. I'm trying to avoid it now...
            doctor's orders.

            We need to come up with a list of wagers for 4/12 in Denver. I'll bet
            you a dollar that nobody gets cake shoved into their purse in Denver
            on the day of the competition.

            -Tyson

            On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Bob Burton <rubikscubewhiz@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > If you want to take this seriously, I don't think you stand a chance.
            > I can grow a mean beard and you're going to have to at least scramble
            > at some upcoming competition. :P
            >
            > Bob
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
            > <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey Bob,
            > >
            > > We should see who lasts longer. Me not touching a cube, or you not
            > shaving.
            > >
            > > -Tyson
            > >
            > > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Peter Douthwright
            > > <pdouthwright0513@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Al most fell for this one. Happy April fools everyone. LOL
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > ----- Original Message -----
            > > > From: Bob Burton
            > > > To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
            > > > Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:12 PM
            > > > Subject: [Speed cubing group] im done
            > > >
            > > > my times have been too slow. as of today, i announce my retirement
            > > > from speedcubing.
            > > >
            > > > bob
            > > >
            > > > ----------------------------------------------------------
            > > >
            > > > No virus found in this incoming message.
            > > > Checked by AVG.
            > > > Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.3/1354 - Release Date:
            > 4/1/2008
            > > > 5:38 AM
            > > >
            > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            >
            >
          • bladez740
            ... I don t think Rowe can make it. I d like to see tyson with a beard, though.
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3 12:50 AM
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
              <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
              >
              > Oh wait... that's right. I just remembered your driver's license
              > picture. I think I could win if your significant other objected to
              > the beard.
              >
              > I've done my share of scrambling. I'm trying to avoid it now...
              > doctor's orders.
              >
              > We need to come up with a list of wagers for 4/12 in Denver. I'll bet
              > you a dollar that nobody gets cake shoved into their purse in Denver
              > on the day of the competition.
              >
              > -Tyson
              >


              I don't think Rowe can make it.

              I'd like to see tyson with a beard, though.
            • Tyson Mao
              Hey Bob, I think our speed solve times are comparable. How about we just wager our best speed solve averages in that competition, and loser waxes his chest?
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3 1:06 AM
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                Hey Bob,

                I think our speed solve times are comparable. How about we just wager
                our best speed solve averages in that competition, and loser waxes his
                chest?

                -Tyson

                On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:50 AM, bladez740 <blade740@...> wrote:
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                > <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Oh wait... that's right. I just remembered your driver's license
                > > picture. I think I could win if your significant other objected to
                > > the beard.
                > >
                > > I've done my share of scrambling. I'm trying to avoid it now...
                > > doctor's orders.
                > >
                > > We need to come up with a list of wagers for 4/12 in Denver. I'll bet
                > > you a dollar that nobody gets cake shoved into their purse in Denver
                > > on the day of the competition.
                > >
                > > -Tyson
                > >
                >
                > I don't think Rowe can make it.
                >
                > I'd like to see tyson with a beard, though.
                >
                >
              • Bob Burton
                nice try. ... I ll bet ... Denver
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3 6:06 PM
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  nice try.

                  --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                  <tyson.mao@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Hey Bob,
                  >
                  > I think our speed solve times are comparable. How about we just wager
                  > our best speed solve averages in that competition, and loser waxes his
                  > chest?
                  >
                  > -Tyson
                  >
                  > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:50 AM, bladez740 <blade740@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                  > > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Oh wait... that's right. I just remembered your driver's license
                  > > > picture. I think I could win if your significant other objected to
                  > > > the beard.
                  > > >
                  > > > I've done my share of scrambling. I'm trying to avoid it now...
                  > > > doctor's orders.
                  > > >
                  > > > We need to come up with a list of wagers for 4/12 in Denver.
                  I'll bet
                  > > > you a dollar that nobody gets cake shoved into their purse in
                  Denver
                  > > > on the day of the competition.
                  > > >
                  > > > -Tyson
                  > > >
                  > >
                  > > I don't think Rowe can make it.
                  > >
                  > > I'd like to see tyson with a beard, though.
                  > >
                  > >
                  >
                • Stefan Pochmann
                  How did Tyson win the competition? I thought he retired? Cheers! Stefan ... wager ... waxes his
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 13 11:57 AM
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment
                    How did Tyson win the competition? I thought he retired?

                    Cheers!
                    Stefan

                    --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob
                    Burton" <rubikscubewhiz@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > nice try.
                    >
                    > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                    > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hey Bob,
                    > >
                    > > I think our speed solve times are comparable. How about we just
                    wager
                    > > our best speed solve averages in that competition, and loser
                    waxes his
                    > > chest?
                    > >
                    > > -Tyson
                  • Tyson Mao
                    I know! That was hilarious. On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Stefan Pochmann
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 13 1:26 PM
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      I know! That was hilarious.

                      On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Stefan Pochmann
                      <stefan.pochmann@...> wrote:
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > How did Tyson win the competition? I thought he retired?
                      >
                      > Cheers!
                      > Stefan
                      >
                      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob
                      > Burton" <rubikscubewhiz@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > nice try.
                      > >
                      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
                      > > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hey Bob,
                      > > >
                      > > > I think our speed solve times are comparable. How about we just
                      > wager
                      > > > our best speed solve averages in that competition, and loser
                      > waxes his
                      > > > chest?
                      > > >
                      > > > -Tyson
                      >
                      >
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.