Stetson Spring 2008

  • Bob Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Come to the Stetson Spring 2008 competition hosted by Mr. David Aguila
      in DeLand, Florida. Florida in April, it's gotta be nice right?

      Anyway, it'll be cool because I'll be there. Need more info? There's
      a webpage (ugly, but useful!)

      http://www.cubewhiz.com/stetson2008.html

      Yeah, so it's April 19 in Florida. And Big Bob will be there so it
      has to be cool. That's right, I said it. :D

      Bob