puzzle building

  • rubiksguy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
      how can I get in contact with Tony Fisher or other puzzle builders to discuss designs?
    • Daniel Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
        Generally the forums over at www.twistypuzzles.com are very good for
        this. They have a healthy membership of collectors, cubers, and
        puzzle builders.

        -Daniel

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "rubiksguy"
        <rubiksguy@...> wrote:

        > how can I get in contact with Tony Fisher or other puzzle builders
        to discuss designs?

      • rubiksguy
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "rubiksguy" <rubiksguy@...> wrote:

          > how can I get in contact with Tony Fisher or other puzzle builders to discuss designs?

          Also, any recommendations for a next puzzle to build. I just finished my first puzzle, a
          siamese 3x3, so I am a beginner.