Schrödinger's Cube

  • mackymakisumi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      KS, a regular on my site's chatterbox, is selling cube shirts. Since
      he's just starting out, he can only produce a new shirt design when 25
      people are sure to buy it (he needs to buy screens for each new design).

      I have an idea for a shirt design:
      Front: "Schrödinger's Cube is scrambled."
      Back: "Schrödinger's Cube is solved."

      Black t-shirt, white font. Maybe you've seen the original:
      www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/science/6dff/

      Since I want this shirt myself, I'm trying to find 24 other people who
      want to buy one. The current price for the shirt is $18. Please send
      an e-mail to smakisumi at gmail if you'd be willing to buy one, with
      your name and one of the following messages:

      Subject: Schrödinger's Cube
      "I'd buy the shirt for $18."
      "I'd buy the shirt only if the price becomes lower."

      Thanks so much,
      -macky
    • mackymakisumi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
        A request from KS: please also include your size (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
        and address in the message, and send the e-mail to cubewear at gmail.
        I'll forward the messages I've already received to that address.

        Thanks,
        -macky