noisy spring on DIYs

  • craxmile
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      i would like to ask how do you get rid of noisy springs.
      thanx

      craxmile
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, craxmile
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > i would like to ask how do you get rid of noisy springs.
        > thanx

        I'm sorry. I tried really hard, but failed. You're probably too far
        away for me to read your mind and find out what you mean with noisy.

        Stefan
      • hr.mohr
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, craxmile <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > i would like to ask how do you get rid of noisy springs.
          > thanx
          >
          > craxmile

          http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/Speedcube/makinga.htm
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7m5WDg7LFs

          alot can be done using just washers between the spring and the screw

          /M