Paid Cubing Opportunity - November 6-7

  • Grant Tregay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey guys...

      If you live in the Chicago area or would be willing to travel here,
      for a November 6-7 trade show (costs can be covered), read on. A
      company is looking to pay someone to come to a trade show and be
      their cubing expert. Since I'm only 30 miles out of Chicago, I would
      consider it, but I am fresh out of vacation time. I did a trade show
      once in the past and it can be fun. It sounded from the original e-
      mail (somewhat trimmed, below) that compensation was at least
      somewhat negotiable.

      Anyways, if you are interested, please respond to this e-mail
      address. Unfortunately, I do not stay up to date with the Yahoo
      groups, so if you only respond to the group, I might not notice in
      time (sorry). I will send you their contact information as quickly
      as I can, if you are interested.

      - Grant