Kiran Chetry - BUSTED! (with 4x4x4)

  • christopher_pelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      On Friday morning, I was watching CNN. After a commercial break, I
      quickly saw something flash by-- it was a cube! The anchor, Kiran
      Chetry, quickly put the cube down before looking up at the camera to
      resume her newscast. I rewound the video and it was a 4x4x4 no less!
      I thought, either she's trying to look smart or she was really busted.

      It turns out they did a story about an hour later with Leyan Lo and
      Ryan Patricio about the WC 2007, so it all made sense then.

      Here's the clip:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_caXjtth0

      Chris