About cubes...

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 4:28 AM
      Hi! im still quite confused about 9spuzzles and cube4you. so i get it
      that they both have a, b and c versions right? (do u think they like
      get their cubes from the same manufacturer then just brand them as
      their own?) which is more popular? and what is cubenjoy?

      tnx!
    • mr_seagull_1
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 10:02 AM
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <benjediman@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! im still quite confused about 9spuzzles and cube4you. so i get it
        > that they both have a, b and c versions right? (do u think they like
        > get their cubes from the same manufacturer then just brand them as
        > their own?) which is more popular? and what is cubenjoy?
        >
        > tnx!

        im pretty sure that eds think shop, cube4you, 9puzzles, puzzlepros, and
        like 5 other sites sell the exact same cube. but cube4you has the
        cheapest price and stuff so its hte best
      • Bryan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2 12:07 AM
          Oh ok thanks! so to sum it up, its like, Rubik's DIY v.s. all the
          other good DIY's in the world, right? so which is better, generally?
          and oh btw, didnt rubik sell white DIY's before? i cant see it in
          their site now...

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, mr_seagull_1
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <benjediman@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi! im still quite confused about 9spuzzles and cube4you. so i get it
          > > that they both have a, b and c versions right? (do u think they like
          > > get their cubes from the same manufacturer then just brand them as
          > > their own?) which is more popular? and what is cubenjoy?
          > >
          > > tnx!
          > >
          > im pretty sure that eds think shop, cube4you, 9puzzles, puzzlepros, and
          > like 5 other sites sell the exact same cube. but cube4you has the
          > cheapest price and stuff so its hte best

        • joey_gouly
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2 2:02 AM
            Yes, they did used to sell white DIY's, for a limited time. There was
            a max of 3 per customer.

            Thanks,
            Joey

            <benjediman@...> wrote:

            > Oh ok thanks! so to sum it up, its like, Rubik's DIY v.s. all the
            > other good DIY's in the world, right? so which is better, generally?
            > and oh btw, didnt rubik sell white DIY's before? i cant see it in
            > their site now...
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, mr_seagull_1
            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <benjediman@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi! im still quite confused about 9spuzzles and cube4you. so i
            get it
            > > > that they both have a, b and c versions right? (do u think they like
            > > > get their cubes from the same manufacturer then just brand them as
            > > > their own?) which is more popular? and what is cubenjoy?
            > > >
            > > > tnx!
            > > >
            > > im pretty sure that eds think shop, cube4you, 9puzzles,
            puzzlepros, and
            > > like 5 other sites sell the exact same cube. but cube4you has the
            > > cheapest price and stuff so its hte best

          • Jon Choi
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2 6:23 PM
              I'm fairly certain that 9spuzzles is cheaper, but as far as 3x3x3's
              go, the prices differ by maybe 1 USD.

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <benjediman@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi! im still quite confused about 9spuzzles and cube4you. so i get it
              > > that they both have a, b and c versions right? (do u think they like
              > > get their cubes from the same manufacturer then just brand them as
              > > their own?) which is more popular? and what is cubenjoy?
              > >
              > > tnx!
              > >
              > im pretty sure that eds think shop, cube4you, 9puzzles, puzzlepros, and
              > like 5 other sites sell the exact same cube. but cube4you has the
              > cheapest price and stuff so its hte best

            • Johannes Laire
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3 7:01 AM
                Especially on small orders, it's the shipping costs that matter.

                --
                Johannes Laire

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Choi"