Re:rubiks keychains

  • Daniel Hayes
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2007
      If I remember correctly I think Stephen may have made a speedcube out
      of a micro cube (vending machine cube that's like 2x2x2 cm, although I
      think the necklace cubes are very similar in size). I have a micro
      and a necklace cube and they do have springs and screws. Not sure on
      the keychains though.

      -Daniel

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, mr_seagull_1
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > can u lube them or speedcube with them?
      >
      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, nascarjon2001
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > cubesmith.com sells stickers for the keychain cubes too ;)
      > >
      > > Jon
    • mr_seagull_1
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
        can u tell right away when a cube is good or do u have to wear it out
        for a while. my idea is to go to toysrus and buy all there keychains
        and try them out till i get a good one then return all the rest

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Hayes"
        <swedishlf@...> wrote:

        > If I remember correctly I think Stephen may have made a speedcube
        out
        > of a micro cube (vending machine cube that's like 2x2x2 cm,
        although I
        > think the necklace cubes are very similar in size). I have a micro
        > and a necklace cube and they do have springs and screws. Not sure
        on
        > the keychains though.
        >
        > -Daniel
        >
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, mr_seagull_1
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > can u lube them or speedcube with them?
        > >
        > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, nascarjon2001
        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > cubesmith.com sells stickers for the keychain cubes too ;)
        > > >
        > > > Jon

      • segnet3745117
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2007
          as I recall, I have a minature (neclace) cube about 2/3rds the size of
          the typical keychain cube. I removed the neclace from it as it was a
          pain in the _ _ _ when solving.
          If I have time I will post a pic this evneing.

          segnet

          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > does anyone have a keychain 3x3?
          > are they good or bad